01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Crews make progress on Brian Head Fire as eyes shift to Monday's weather
- Man catches teen falling from park ride: 'It's OK to let go'
- 13-year-old rolls truck aunt asked him drive, UHP says
- Charge: Kaysville man offered to attend church if teen exposed herself
- Texas man arrested in Summit County following search
- Utah family turns grief into purpose by opening ranch to help young girls
- California father buries wrong man after coroner's mistake
- Firefighters battle increasing number of wildfires across the state
- Over 150 dead as overturned fuel truck explodes in Pakistan
- Brian Head fire tops 40K acres Saturday