01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Young Idaho mother of 5 dies following cancer battle
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Ben Anderson: Spring football marks true beginning of Sitake era
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- China considers baby bonus for couples to have 2nd child
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend