01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Rachel Dolezal struggles after racial identity scandal
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Provo mom gets probation, ankle monitor for death of baby in DUI crash
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Herbert signs bill lowering blood-alcohol limit to .05 percent
- Man charged with capital murder, 3 others with murder in Provo shooting
- Arrest of Romanian teens highlight bigger skimming problem, UHP says
- Disney CEO: 'Last Jedi' not changed due to Fisher's death