01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in possible road rage incident
- Critics blame parents, Cincinnati Zoo for gorilla's death
- Searchers extract fallen hiker from steep Lisa Falls trail
- Salt Lake's next skyscraper? Proposed hotel sites worry some high-rise residents
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- The 12 most expensive movies ever made
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- ACLU skirmishes with local genetic testing company
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?