01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- 31-year-old man drowns at Blackridge Reservoir in Herriman
- Outdoor glass slide opens atop LA skyscraper
- Rio Grande neighborhood 'more unsafe than it's ever been'
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' on track to exceed 600K attendance
- Multiple crews battling large wildfire in Box Elder County
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Teen asks for doughnuts, gets over $180K in online donations
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Brooklyn's bed: Parents of 4-year-old brain cancer survivor search for a safe place to sleep
- In Weber State's Joel Bolomboy, the Utah Jazz got their man