01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen injured in gang-related shooting, Salt Lake police say
- Cache County girl receives international criticism for photos of big game hunt
- Strong quake rattles central Italy: "The town isn't here"
- West Jordan pulls plug on Facebook data center deal
- Sale of million-dollar homes up along the Wasatch Front
- Taysom Hill named BYU starting quarterback ahead of 2016 season
- User submitted photos: Semitruck accident
- 5 of the funniest movies filmed in Utah
- Mother of man shot by police's settlement appeal denied
- Private lives are exposed as WikiLeaks spills its secrets