01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- 1 killed, 1 injured when vehicle slams into semitruck
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Logan veterinarian to pay $200K to settle federal drug violations case
- 3 in Utah face Nevada poaching-related charges
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- STD rates reach record high in United States
- The dangers of opioid addiction and how to prevent it