01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI looking into Ephraim police situation; ex-officer says he would have resigned, too
- Total solar eclipse: What you need to know
- Provo woman gives birth to baby inside pants at hospital parking lot
- Salem flooding affects 100 homes
- At last: Man receives package more than a decade later
- 16-year-old from Minnesota ID'd as victim of John Wayne Gacy
- Charges: Pleasant Grove man chases down, hits man after RV rental dispute
- Missing Swiss couple found frozen in Alps after 75 years
- Can apple cider vinegar help with weight loss?
- Days of '47 Rodeo settles in to new home with prayer, poem, praise