01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Union Middle School evacuated after 12-year-old shot by juvenile
- Body of overdue hiker found in Big Cottonwood Canyon
- Detectives hope video will help capture man wanted in car wash killing
- Theme park accident: 4 dead in Queensland ride malfunction
- Driver killed in Spanish Fork Canyon crash
- LDS church re-launches 'Mormon and gay' website
- Have You Seen This? Spider carries a mouse
- Can BYU football become cool?
- Woman convicted in husband's death hangs herself in prison
- Man swings hatchet after being told he was too drunk to get on bus, police say