01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- PepsiCo to remove royal blue branding for U. in unprecedented move
- Viral video shows woman accidentally pick up rattlesnake
- Estranged husband admits murdering prominent restaurateur in arson fire
- Army's Redstone Arsenal on lockdown for 'possible active shooter'
- Officials fault feds, conservation groups for rapid-spread of wildfire
- New cyberattack causes mass disruption globally
- 6 signs you grew up Mormon - SPONSORED
- Ingredient in popular weed killer going on list as cancerous
- Netflix adding 95 titles, dropping 52 in July
- Prank call sends SWAT to elderly woman's home, police say