01/14/2013 11:06amThe earlier you file your taxes, the more you save. On average, studies show tax procrastinators overpay by about $400 as a result of mistakes made due to rushing the process and last-minute changes. With this in mind, it is time to start prepping.
Browse by Day Archive
- Are Utahns tiring of Mitt Romney challenging Donald Trump?
- Former Springville High student charged with threat of terrorism
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Scientists find minivan-sized sponge, world's largest
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- WWII airplane crashed during promotional flight
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- Consumers warned to beware of real estate scam
- Smarty pants: 15 smartest states according to test scores
- UTA to briefly halt buses, trains in honor of slain worker