01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Game Center: BYU at No. 14 Boise State
- Retired police chief says Layton officer was ‘over invasive’
- Bride loses 100+ pounds after engagement pic wake-up call
- Grading another narrow BYU loss, at No. 14 Boise State
- Charges: Man tried taking 15-year-old West Valley girl to Georgia to live with him
- Woman accusing Layton police officer of groping her during arrest
- Ohio mom's confession details how she smothered 3 young sons
- Latest Utah poll gives Trump razor thin edge over McMullin
- Business owners have mixed feelings 3 weeks after 'Operation Diversion'
- Rypien helps No. 14 Boise State hold off BYU, 28-27