01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Herbert: Health law repeal without replacement bad for Utah
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Canadians plead guilty to violations at parks across US West
- What parents should know about 'Split'