01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: No survivors after plane carrying Sandy LDS bishop, 2 children crashes
- Facing 'ultimatum' in Outdoor Retailer call, Herbert said state and trade show must 'part ways'
- Land shifting near Honeyville home forces family out
- Authorities investigate killing of hippo at El Salvador zoo
- Missing toddler's father says he would never hurt his son after accusations from ex-girlfriend
- Midvale man groped, kissed TRAX riders, charges say
- Texas teen sentenced in Idaho assault, but victim's deposition highlights case's murky facts
- Video shows warden shoot antlers of entangled bucks to free them
- American Fork High drill team program on the chopping block
- Judge to hear arguments on Dakota Access oil pipeline work