01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 injured in motorcycle crash near Fillmore; southbound I-15 closed
- Woman stops car thief: 'I'm not dealing with this sort of crap today!'
- What parents should know about 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales'
- DWR seeks info about cougar illegally killed in Beaver County
- School apologizes after awarding student 'most likely to become a terrorist'
- Have You Seen This? World's weirdest buildings
- Tooele man charged with aggravated murder in Easter robbery
- Sources: Comey acted on Russian intelligence he knew was fake
- German kindergartens to name parents who skip vaccine advice
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor