01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Woman found stabbed to death in West Valley backyard
- Lightning damages Angel Moroni statue atop Bountiful Temple
- Cars, homes, police station damaged in rampage that seriously injured at least one
- Retired FBI supervisor warns parents of apps teens use to connect with strangers
- Police suspect arson in house fire that killed S.L. restaurateur
- Utah couple takes quick break from Ogden half marathon to get married
- John Williams remembered by friends as a man with vision
- Are you willing to pay a fee to use trails in Big and Little Cottonwood canyons?