01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen to be charged in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Police arrest Bountiful man suspected of groping 3 shoppers
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- 12 of the biggest movies coming to theaters in 2017
- Seoul: N. Korea fails in missile test-fire near its capital
- Idaho students greeted with touching display of support following tragedies
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- Drugged driving surpasses drunken driving among drivers killed in crashes, report finds