01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Feud between 2 Salt Lake police officers sparks civil lawsuit
- The best and worst states to raise children in
- 'The Shallows' may be the biggest surprise of the summer
- Obama's plea for J.R. Smith to put a shirt on; the new most-depressing sports town in US
- Death toll from floods climbs to 20
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment
- Investigation: Murray officer justified in firing 7 shots at gunman
- Quiz: Can you name these cities' nicknames?
- Have You Seen This? Give up on your dreams
- Man sent to prison for firing 19 bullets into sleeping baby's room