01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 1 dead, 1 critically hurt after semi rear-ends slower moving car
- Woman arrested in Riverdale after allegedly locking kids in trunk while shopping
- Missing man in Franklin County, Idaho found dead
- Reward offered for person who killed Helper dog with airgun
- Mayor: 'Heroes' died protecting women from anti-Muslim rant
- Have You Seen This? Hysterical man sets new Plinko record
- Cottonwood Heights police arrest suspect in string of armed robberies
- Parents of toddler shot in Utah among those unpunished
- US announces sanctions on alleged Mexican heroin trafficker
- Some women-only screenings planned for 'Wonder Woman'