01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man accused of raping Tinder date who agreed to coffee
- Why home listings are down in Utah 'despite strong demand'
- Clearfield boys caught on camera doing the right thing
- US urges new sanctions on NKorea and warns of catastrophe
- Utah's Garett Bolles selected No. 20 overall to Denver Broncos
- Breastfeeding mother asked to leave store bathroom
- KSL Investigates RV rental rip-off
- Interest in the Jazz peaking for the playoffs
- Spacecraft flies between Saturn and rings in historic 1st
- Utah man records moment Delta kicked passenger off flight for going to bathroom before takeoff