01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Missing man's body found at Pineview Reservoir, officials say
- Have You Seen This? Tesla Model S drives sleeping owner through traffic
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Babies behind bars: Should moms do time with their newborns?
- Runnin’ Utes schedule future series with Butler, Xavier and BYU
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Van owner must foot the bill after hit-and-run police chase
- The U.S. is still using floppy disks to run its nuclear program