01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Dr. Vivian Lee resigns post at University of Utah
- Court filing: Utah enters permanent agreement not to defund Planned Parenthood
- Operations targeting car burglaries making a dent outside Jazz games
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz 98-93 Game 6 loss to Clippers
- Southbound I-15 lanes reopen after 14-vehicle crash
- Why home listings are down along Wasatch Front 'despite strong demand'
- Authorities: Body found in Grand Canyon believed to be missing 14-year-old
- Orem home turned into realistic crime scene for UVU forensic science students
- Marcus Williams selected No. 42 by Saints in 2nd round
- Teen faces charges in crash that killed 2 Corner Canyon classmates