01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- Students told to place duct tape over their mouths for speaking during class
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- LIVE: Washington Primary Results
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- Salt Lake City to begin phasing out smoking rooms at airport
- 3-day plan to see Yellowstone, Grand Teton National Parks