01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Repo man charged with manslaughter in Pleasant Grove woman's death
- New information, evidence discovered in search for missing Idaho toddler
- Sports Authority bankruptcy filing impacting 11 Utah stores
- Video: LDS missionary who came home early shares his story
- Blunt force trauma caused S. Carolina woman's zipline death, police say
- Man, 18, arrested in stabbing death of West Valley woman
- Idaho man sues ISU over hostility toward his LDS faith
- Body of missing father found months after van got stuck
- 15-year-old caretaker named Granite School District's Absolutely Incredible Kid
- Will BYU’s Big 12 gamble pay off?