01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- 'Blue family' steps up for son of fallen cop on first day of school
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Worst-case scenario for BYU football