01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- FBI investigating new emails for classified information
- Girl's football hopes sacked by rules on competing with boys
- Orem man finds strange, moldy object in V8 Fusion energy drink
- Man fights rare cancer with twin's identical stem cells
- Have You Seen This? The best political ad
- Woman goes to hospital for kidney stones, gives birth to surprise baby
- 1st of 3 men sentenced in jealousy killing of 18-year-old
- Poll: Which is Utah's favorite Halloween candy?
- Does 'Inferno' hold a flame to the other movies in the trilogy?
- Fire rips through Murray condominiums, but all residents escape injury