01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Wyoming man convicted of assaulting Forest Service officer faces 20 years in prison
- Dog accused of biting child ordered to be put down or sent to ranch
- Twice-deported man arrested in Salt Lake, authorities say
- Bodies of elite climber with Utah connection, cameraman found in melting glacier
- Ex-Monticello police sergeant sentenced to 10 days in jail
- Rimando's incredible face-save makes national headlines; chaos in San Antonio
- 4K additional deer permits, new cow elk hunt approved for 2016
- Cruz hits at Trump as Indiana votes, calling rival 'amoral'
- Have You Seen This? Ticklish cat says 'wow'
- Magna man charged with shooting, killing neighbor's dog