01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- McAdams: Proposed Draper sites for homeless shelter remain options
- Governor signs outdoor cooking bill into law
- Police: 1 dead, 1 injured after residents fire shots during home invasion
- Man robs Farmington credit union after waiting outside for employees to open doors
- Man charged in massage parlor sting
- Defendant in David Heisler kidnapping case to be federally indicted; death penalty on table
- Man charged with shooting at family in road rage incident
- The fly angler's secret for fishing small creeks and streams
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Final Four round?
- Orem police place 'missed connection' ad on Craigslist to snare suspected shoplifter