01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Saratoga Springs to lose power after drunk driver crashes into power box
- School delayed, canceled due to snow in N. Utah
- Another strong winter storm is on the way for northern Utah
- Life Flight paramedic killed, nurse seriously injured in US 40 crash
- High court won't hear 'Sister Wives' appeal over bigamy law
- Clerk shot during robbery at Taylorsville gas station
- Trump's 'war with the media' raises questions of trust
- Have You Seen This? Snowless skiing is incredible
- Utahns, celebrities turn out for women's march at Sundance Film Festival
- Are you egotistical and unteachable?