01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Florida man admits to cold-case rape, murder of 16-year-old Salt Lake girl
- Park City man denied lung transplant in Utah because of traces of marijuana dies
- Is shame ruining intimacy in your marriage?
- Hurricane man arrested for allegedly assaulting wife, 8-year-old child
- Trump to order review of monuments
- Police: Utah road-rage driver ran Oregon couple off I-84 in Idaho rollover crash
- New Orleans takes down white supremacist monument
- Obama dishes on leadership at 1st event since leaving office
- Car rams school bus in South Salt Lake
- Morgan deputies looking at fentanyl in overdose case, warrant states