01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- I-80 reopens following fiery fatal crash in Parleys Canyon
- NBA Trade Deadline live coverage
- Southbound I-15 lanes closed near Lehi after multiple-car accident
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- End of transgender bathroom rule gets conservative praise
- Progress made on reducing Yellowstone bison herd
- Man admits to recording a minor showering, uploading child porn to email, deputy says
- Police ready for SWAT situation at pipeline protest camp
- Patrick Kinahan: Will Fredette take another shot at the NBA?