01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: Salt Lake County Jail sergeant dead in apparent murder-suicide
- UVU students upset about school's toilet paper
- Large aquarium fish found at Cedar City pond; ditching fish creates problems
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Elite 8 round?
- Herriman family wakes up to find stranger in kitchen
- Escape from madness: Walking away from a cult of killers
- Local kidney foundation honors 3-year-old Elsie Mahe with billboard for organ donation
- Sae Tautu, Cougars raise NFL profile at BYU Pro Day
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- West Bountiful man killed, wife injured in London attack