01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Armed Forces insignias against dress code in Jordan School District?
- Mom who drowned while holding son 6th Glen Canyon fatality in 2016
- Mother dies after rescuing 2-year-old son from Lake Powell
- Police ID man killed in collision on Redwood Road
- Nickelodeon series filming episode in Eagle Mountain
- Have You Seen This? 3-year-old YouTube star releases latest Disney rendition
- Welcome to the Trump-Clinton conspiracy election
- West Jordan reverses decision to terminate negotiations with Facebook
- Police want to examine phone of man shot, killed by officers
- Evan McMullin campaign hitting, missing presidential ballot deadlines