01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police: 2 dead after man shoots woman, then killed while fleeing
- Amazon opens a grocery store with no checkout line
- Police: Woman killed in Am. Fork had filed for protective order against gunman
- Former U. football player's triplet son dies after battle with brain cancer
- Utah congressman to meet with Trump team on monuments issue
- Do you really love your spouse?
- Death toll climbs to 36 in Oakland warehouse fire
- Bergdahl seeks pardon from Obama
- CNN: Huntsman in the running for secretary of state as Trump mulls more options
- North Dakota pipeline protesters vow to stay despite victory