01/10/2013 11:58amAccording to Corporate Wellness Magazine, every $1 invested in employee wellness programs yields roughly $4 in savings through reduced sick days, higher productivity and decreased overall health costs. This adds up to big savings and can make a significant difference to employers who have seen health insurance premiums increase by 113 percent in the last decade.
Browse by Day Archive
- 'I lost my mind,' says teen charged with murdering ranch counselor
- Man recognizes childhood friend among Salt Lake's homeless
- Mother loses unborn baby, 2 teens killed in Idaho crash
- A mother's story of heartbeak and a message for drivers
- Man who pretended to be LDS general authority pleads guilty to fraud
- Autopsy confirms remains are of missing Spanish Fork woman
- Mormon church president, Thomas S. Monson, to no longer attend regular meetings
- Cedar City man facing charges for allegedly impregnating 13-year-old
- 500 gallons of nitric acid spilled in SLC; no known threat to public
- Is chocolate good or bad for health?