01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police ID man killed in Vernal crash
- Man accused of murdering wife to be released from jail
- Skyline senior to be punished for motorcycle prank
- Unlike: Tenants fume over apartment complex's new Facebook addendum
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Mother's struggle reaching 911 highlights emergency response problems
- Man says he was attacked for taking 5-year-old daughter inside men's restroom
- Most racist ad ever? Outrage over Chinese detergent commercial
- Police looking for person of interest involved in Cottonwood Heights shooting death
- Is 1 minute of exercise all you need?