01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Bones found in Little Cottonwood Canyon identified as missing hiker
- Former boys home staffer pleads guilty to sexually abusing 5 teens
- Pop-up shop to help support popular Idaho blogger facing tragedy
- Swimsuits out of Miss Teen USA pageant
- Steve Young glad BYU football stayed true to its tradition
- Largest landslide in the world rocked ancient Utah, researchers say
- UHP blanketing Utah roads with extra troopers during July 4 weekend
- Man who fired 8 shots at Clinton police officer calls his actions 'selfish'
- Gov. Gary Herbert calls margin of victory over Jonathan Johnson 'stunning'
- Amazon offers inexpensive smartphones with a catch