01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Multi-vehicle crash closes section of northbound I-15
- Man severely beaten with bat at Tooele rest stop
- 5 of the worst movie titles
- Quiz: Can you pass a 5th grade math exam?
- Family who nearly lost cabins in fire snaps 'angelic' photo
- South Jordan woman to run 30 marathons before turning 30
- This photo of a couple saying goodbye is breaking hearts
- Sodalicious files counterclaim in 'dirty' soda feud with Swig
- Officials identify mom who drowned while rescuing son
- Worst-case scenario for BYU football