01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Asylum 49 voted scariest haunted house in Utah
- West Jordan man stabs brother in fight over money, police say
- DWR seeks information in poaching of 3x3 buck deer
- Parents, school board clash after son's suicide
- Have You Seen This? Terrifying slackline
- Poll: Which is Utah’s favorite cereal?
- Special General Conference programming for KSL TV
- Hillary Clinton's young people problem
- US: Wells Fargo illegally repossessed 413 military members' cars
- USC football player accused of rape appears in Utah court