01/05/2013 3:15pmIn choosing to serve her country in uniform, Hayleigh Lynn Perez knowingly accepted a nomadic life. Now the former Army sergeant says she and thousands of other veterans trying to get a higher education are being penalized for that enforced rootlessness.
Browse by Day Archive
- Presidential Limo: Trumps, Obamas on their way to Capitol
- Joy erupts as Italian rescuers pull out avalanche survivors
- Man reunited with missing dog after wife dies in car crash
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Student protesters call for U. to become a sanctuary campus
- S. Ogden man charged in fatal shooting says victim disrespected co-worker's sister
- Mexican drug kingpin "El Chapo" to appear in US courtroom
- Boyfriend of the year sews iconic ‘Beauty and the Beast’ ball gown for fairy tale marriage proposal
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving