01/04/2013 10:46amIt's "cash only" now for tourists at the Vatican wanting to pay for museum tickets, souvenirs and other services after Italy's central bank decided to block electronic payments, including credit cards, at the tiny city-state.
Browse by Day Archive
- Tooele coach resigns amid 'inappropriate communication' investigation
- Park City man saves for 11 years to buy, customize Lamborghini
- Trump takes charge, signs 1st executive order as assertive but untested 45th US president
- Hatch serves as designated survivor at Trump's inauguration
- 3-week-old giraffe at Hogle Zoo dies
- Highland teen to DJ the presidential inaugural ball
- Fires, bricks mark daylong assault on inaugural festivities
- What parents should know about 'Split'
- Driver in violent, fatal crash on State Street charged with murder
- Man presumed drowned after boat found in Daggett County marina