12/25/2012 11:04pmEfforts to save the nation from going over a year-end "fiscal cliff" were in disarray as lawmakers fled the Capitol for their Christmas break. "God only knows" how a deal can be reached now, House Speaker John Boehner declared.
Browse by Day Archive
- Teen charged with killing youth facility staffer said he 'lost his mind'
- Dylann Roof laughed during church slaying confession to FBI
- Amazon.com didn't take incentive in deal to collect Utah sales taxes
- Layton Cold Stone owner, others defend employee harassed online
- Trump: No Cabinet post for Rudy Giuliani
- 2016 guide to Utah's best holiday lights
- Charges: Man drove 12-year-old girl from West Valley school to Provo hotel for sex
- Judge delays hearings in 'dirty soda' lawsuit
- Amazon.com entitled to keep 18% of sales taxes collected in Utah
- Have You Seen This? The evolution of Disney animation