12/20/2012 10:15pmA lot of older Americans are gloomy about retirement. Many have burned through all of their retirement savings, and are acquiring more credit card debt while having trouble making rent and mortgage payments. To combat the problem, whatever your age, saving for the future has to start now.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- Multiple car crashes temporarily shut down part of northbound I-15
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Dash cam video shows head-on crash involving allegedly distracted driver, deputy
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding