12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- The Triple Team: 3 thoughts on Jazz vs. Knicks
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- 2nd teen ordered to stand trial in shooting of 14-year-old Deserae Turner
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack