12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Study finds 20M would lose health coverage under Trump plan
- Washington mall shooting: Police arrest 20-year-old suspect
- Target gets rid of kid-sized 'demon mini carts' after backlash
- Fry sauce on Utah school menu after lobbying from kids
- Sixth-grader brings pot brownies to school, students get sick
- Idaho woman enters guilty plea in child's meth overdose
- Both Trump, Clinton 'have a lot to prove' to Utah voters in first debate
- Cleanup continues into weekend following storm, tornadoes
- Poll: Which is Utah's scariest haunted house?
- More parks on horizon if S.L. County voters approve $90M bond