12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Federal government employee caught driving recklessly
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Coin counting machine experiment: How accurate are they?
- Utah Medical Association makes stance against 'medical marijuana' phrase, says it's deceptive
- Italy crews work through night after avalanche hits hotel
- Redford talks Trump, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Inmate charged with murder of cellmate, who was serving time for teen's rape, death