12/19/2012 12:16pmBusinesses and citizens alike are discouraged, because of the dysfunction in Washington. Policymakers have faced challenges before and the process isn't always smooth, but the impact of inaction or improper action seems to be greater as of late.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police searching for driver in crash that killed West Valley bicyclist
- 2 teens rescued from reservoir told to yell 'Utah Jazz' until located
- Police: 8 shot during San Diego pool party; suspect dead
- West Jordan man makes toys for the needy but can't make rent: 'How can I close down now?'
- The Triple Team: Jazz win road Game 7 over Clippers in convincing fashion
- N. Korea missile fears in Japan: 'Whatever will be, will be'
- Wandering cougar euthanized in Salt Lake City Saturday morning
- Jazz flatten Clippers 104-91, win 1st-round series 4-3
- As number of adoptions drops, many US agencies face strains
- State water officials say more conservation, accurate data needed