12/10/2012 11:47amDrowsy driving can be extremely dangerous, and recent studies have shown 16.5 percent of fatal crashes involve a drowsy driver.
Browse by Day Archive
- Oxygen therapy brings 'remarkable' turnaround for toddler who fell in pool
- Man accused of violent rampage, attacking former boss sentenced to prison
- Fire in Box Elder County burns 700 acres
- After losing 5 babies in 11 months, Utah family teaches others to grieve through gifting
- Trump: USS Ford is '100,000-ton message to the world'
- Regents add 5 new degrees to USU and Dixie
- Man arrested for murder in connection to decomposing body
- Actor John Heard, of 'Home Alone' movies, dies at 71
- Mexico murders up with deadliest month in at least 20 years
- Where to watch fireworks in Utah for July 24