12/10/2012 11:47amDrowsy driving can be extremely dangerous, and recent studies have shown 16.5 percent of fatal crashes involve a drowsy driver.
Browse by Day Archive
- Student has lived in truck for 2 years while attending college
- Child porn found at home of youth counselor, police say
- Video: Thieves take off with teen's lawn care equipment
- Target viral video raises question: What does it take to get arrested?
- Man sprayed poison in open food at grocery stores, FBI says
- Salt Lake mother charged with killing unbuckled child in collision
- 5 events to celebrate Cinco de Mayo in Utah
- FDA brings e-cigarettes under federal authority
- Unseen video: UHP helicopter nearly crashes; pilot saves the day
- Official: Teacher violated policy with racially charged word