11/29/2012 8:04pmHealth care in the workplace is something Utah business owners are struggling to provide and it's something Utah workers are afraid to lose. A new option cuts employers costs significantly, and gives employees financial flexibility.
Browse by Day Archive
- Road-rage incident ends in beating of 87-year-old man, police say
- Customer called 'fatty' on receipt, restaurant owner reacts
- 'Warriors Over the Wasatch' expected to draw 600K spectators
- Woman surrenders after SWAT standoff in Roy; home catches on fire
- Meet the latest police tool, Utah's first 'porn dog'
- After ad, dad interviews potential wives for 48-year-old son from SLC
- Surveillance video captures daylight theft at Provo towing company
- Why everyone is cracking down on Airbnb
- Park City headphone company Skullcandy purchased for $177M
- Inmate escapes custody after dentist appointment