11/28/2012 12:30pmBy some measures, businesses have been slow to incorporate mobile coupons into their marketing strategies even as consumers have become increasingly reliant on cell phones.
Browse by Day Archive
- Mother of emaciated boy was overwhelmed, in crisis, attorney says
- Search and rescue looking for pilot after apparent plane crash in central Utah
- Woman seriously injured following shooting; 1 taken into custody
- Catch unlimited fish, win prizes at annual Burbot Bash
- Obama commutes sentence of Chelsea Manning
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- 95-year-old man killed in auto-pedestrian accident identified
- Young man with special needs saves elderly neighbor while shoveling snow
- Business leaders: Inland port could make Utah a freight hub
- New report: Abortions in US drop to lowest level since 1974