11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Paramedic commuting to work aids man who suffered heart attack while driving
- Continuous snow takes big bite out of UDOT snow removal budget
- Documents: Teen knew for months she'd been stolen at birth
- Elephant protein destroys human cancer cells, Utah researchers say
- Road reopened after fatal Ogden crash
- Redford talks Trump, journalism, growth in Utah as Sundance kicks off
- Obama commutes sentences of 3 Utah drug offenders
- Mexican drug lord El Chapo lands in New York to face charges
- How your metabolism changes as you age - SPONSORED
- What is ‘normal eating’?