11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- West Antelope fire grows to 8K acres
- Pipe break leaves thousands in South and West Jordan without water
- 8-year-old American Fork girl's death linked to E. coli infection
- 15-year-old girl killed, woman critically injured by lightning strike at Flaming Gorge
- Men accused of narrowly missing 2-year-old during shooting spree charged
- Man critically injured in motorcycle crash on SR-190
- Large wildfire raging on Antelope Island
- Provo garage fire to exceed $100K in damages
- Kaine in Miami: 'Bienvenidos a todos'
- Utah fireworks restrictions for Pioneer Day