11/22/2012 8:40amEnergy Solutions Inc. and a number of its investors have reached a $26 million settlement in federal court, but they now await a judge's approval.
Browse by Day Archive
- Utah man killed, wife injured in London attack
- Charges: Woman tried to have ex-husband killed for custody of kids, insurance money
- 20 years later, John Stockton re-enacts his famous shot
- Risky surgery separates 10-month-old from parasitic twin
- Poll: Which is Utah’s best small city, Sweet 16 round?
- State may not seek death penalty against man accused of raping, killing 6-year-old girl
- IS group claims responsibility for London car, knife attack
- A year later, 3 missionaries reflect on surviving Brussels attack
- 2017 NCAA Tournament Bracket
- Road to Understanding