11/07/2012 11:54amPerhaps Phineas T Barnum, the 19th-century American circus owner and notorious self-publicist, may have been correct with the adage widely attributed to him that, "There's no such thing as bad publicity."
Browse by Day Archive
- Millcreek mother loses daughter to powerful opioid police call a 'killer counterfeit'
- Should children get their tonsils removed? 2 new studies weigh in
- Authorities: Arizona trooper was shot by driver he sought to help
- MH370 hunt ends, maybe forever, after nearly 3 years, $160M
- SLC man 1st in US to receive diseased liver to replace his dying liver
- Injuries, inconsistent play may have unforeseen benefit for Jazz
- Utah adds 3 reservoirs to mercury advisory
- Man dies after hitting a tree while skiing at Brighton Resort
- Piano Guys say performance at inauguration not a Trump endorsement
- Drivers express concern over damaged section of I-15