02/11/2014 12:44pmU.S. stocks are surging as the new head of the Federal Reserve, Janet Yellen, says she will continue the central bank's low-interest rate policies.
Browse by Day Archive
- Police say jail restrictions wreaking havoc in Salt Lake County
- 10-year-old Utah gymnast wins 'Gymnast of the Year'
- Study: Global warming shrinking Colorado River
- Arizona truck driver killed when crude oil catches fire, shutting down I-80
- State of emergency declared in Garland due to flooding
- 2 teens charged with shooting 14-year-old to be held in detention
- Crash on icy I-15 kills Clarkston man
- Logan family asking for public's help locating missing teenager
- 2 dead after 5-vehicle crash in Hyde Park
- Police cheered at Park City meeting after vowing not to assist feds with deportation efforts