12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Man found shot to death in Cottonwood Heights parking lot
- Man dies after being stung by bees 1,000 times
- Utah school district takes stand against White House bathroom directive
- 10 of the most unusual laws in Utah
- Lost hiker's message: Please call husband when my body is found
- Alleged con man gets conned: Hilarious email exchange dupes man trying to rent out property
- Random robbery serves as warning to stay alert
- Beyond the curb: Where does Utah’s recycling go?
- Man traveling with family hit, killed by car on I-15 identified
- West HS catch is 'SportsCenter' top play; Spelling Bee showdown moments go viral