12/21/2012 7:04pmGuns and police officers in all American schools are what's needed to stop the next killer "waiting in the wings," the National Rifle Association declared Friday, taking a no-retreat stance in the face of growing calls for gun control after the Connecticut shootings that claimed the lives of 26 children and school staff.
Browse by Day Archive
- Brian Head fire grows at 'unprecedented rate'
- Former Mapleton Mormon bishop accused of drugging, abusing 2 teens
- Brush fire burns 100 acres above Farmington
- Utah man opens up about trip to North Korea
- Elderly woman dies after car crashes into abandoned bowling alley
- Observatory threatened by Payson wildfire, 2,250 acres burned
- Depp's 'assassin' comments the latest in celebrity anger
- How to spot domestic violence and where to seek help
- Saving the twins: Health scares and rehab for once-conjoined boys
- Friend links 2nd missing Utah woman, teen daughter to man sought in 3 Idaho deaths